"There are always two people in every picture the photographer and the viewer."

~ Ansel Adams

slideshow image

Blog Archive

Brian & Chloe-Oak Canyon Nature Center Engagement

The more I take pictures of people the more I begin to realize there is some sort of dance going on between the subject and the photographer.  When you witness a beautiful dance you see a naturalness that can only be achieved through collaboration.  Granted a photographer and a subject aren’t literally dancing, but when you look at a picture you can tell if the photographer and the subject were on the same page.  I will give a direction or a general location, but I kind of leave the interaction up to the couple.  I react to them and they react to me, which in most cases leads to a picture that pleases us both.  Whether the dance between Brian, Chloe and I was a foxtrot, a Viennese Waltz or a Samba I will let you decide.  

Brian Chloe-OakCanyon-B&W (2)
Brian Chloe-OakCanyon-B&W (195)
Brian Chloe-OakCanyon (12)
Brian Chloe-OakCanyon (87)
Brian Chloe-OakCanyon (47)
       Brian Chloe-OakCanyon-B&W (70) Brian Chloe-OakCanyon-B&W (68)
Brian Chloe-OakCanyon-B&W (114)
Brian Chloe-OakCanyon (129)
Brian Chloe-OakCanyon (149)
Brian Chloe-OakCanyon (147)
Brian Chloe-OakCanyon-B&W (182)
Brian Chloe-OakCanyon (195)
Brian Chloe-OakCanyon-B&W (226)
Brian Chloe-OakCanyon (227)
Brian Chloe-OakCanyon (210)
Brian Chloe-OakCanyon-B&W (209)

0 comments:

Post a Comment